Saturday, December 5, 2009

If..

If I had a heart,

It would roam

The wilds, the subways

Nightclubs and meadows

Rise, fall , skip a beat

But remain tethered

Against the storm of transcience

If I ever had a heart

It would sing

The song of spring

Desolation, Hope

Shrill, hum, whisper a note

Still paint the lyric

Into perpetual life

If I ever had a heart

It would fly

Stable as a Gull

Winged as a bat

Sail in the wind, coast

And be tugged still

By the warmth of my nest

If I ever had a heart

It would cry

Puddles, Rivers

In spate, invisible still

Burn, cleanse, foment

That one sunrise

Of purpose, unquenched

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

quite interesting read. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did any one hear that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.